WHAT’S NEW IN OUR WORLD OF BEER?
FLIGHT OF THE MONTH
- 512 Cascabel Cream Stout
- Alaskan Cranberry Tart
- Austin Beerworks Black Thunder
- Sierra Nevada Hazy Little Thing
- Alaskan Cranberry
- New Belgium BRUT IPA
- Left Hand Milk Stout
- ABW PeaceMaker
NEW ON THE TAP WALL
- Ommegang Mother of Dragons (Smoked Porter & Kriek Ale Blend)
- (512) Brewing Cascabel Cream Stout (English Sweet/Milk Stout)
- New Belgium BRUT IPA (Brut IPA)
- Austin East Ciders Brut Cider (Dry Cider)
- Gulden Draak Imperial Stout (Russian Imperial Stout)
- Flensburger Winterbock (German Dopplebock)
FEATURED BEER OF THE MONTH
- Alaskan Cranberry Tart (Fruit and Field Beer): Wheat and cranberry aroma with a slightly tart cranberry flavor and a sharp wheat malt.
- Ommegang Mother of Dragons (Smoked Porter & Kriek Ale Blend): A richly complex blend of smoked porter and Belgian Kriek. Aromas of tart cherry, dark roast and hints of smoke. Tastes of cherries and chocolate with subtle hints of smokiness.
- (512) Brewing Cascabel Cream Stout (English Sweet/Milk Stout): Milk chocolate and roast, up front, with the chie adding heat through the middle to the finish.
- Flensburger Braurei Winterbock (German Dopplebock): Bright amber gold in color. Some mild spice notes, a bit of clove, and a mid sweet finish.
- Brouwerij Van Steenberge Gulden Draak Imperial Stout (Russian Imperial Stout): Tastes like a quad. Belgian yeast esthers and dark fruit.
- De Brabandere Bavik Super Pils (Bohemian Pilsner): Cracker, sweet biscuits, barley, hay, grass, mild hops, slight honey character.
HILL COUNTRY GALLERIA WINE WALK
Thursday, February 14th from 5:00PM-9:00PM
Bring your Valentine to this Hill Country Galleria’s Wine Walk! Shop the eclectic mix of retailers in the Galleria while discovering great wines from all over the world. Start at Twin Liquors to pick up a map to guide you on the Wine Walk. Keep your map with you as your ticket for each wine walk stop. The first 100 attendees will receive a complimentary lululemon SWAG bag filled with retailer promotions. The Hill Country Galleria Wine Walk takes place on the 2nd Thursday of every month from 5-9pm.
TOM & SHANE’S ALL NATURAL MUSIC
Thursday, February 21st @ 7 PM
Tom & Shane are an acoustic duo performing a wide variety of rock, jazz, folk and blues favorites. It’s All Natural Music, a Magic Carpet Ride for the Soul! Tom Harvey is a veteran of many Austin electric bands, including his new rock trio The Windows which once won the Austin Chronicle reader’s poll for Best Texas EP, and his band Body Politik which once performed at the South By Southwest Music Festival. Tom has teamed with Shane Bogardus, an east coast veteran of classic rock, jam, and latin funk, to form Tom & Shane’s All Natural Music. With Tom on acoustic guitar and vocals and Shane on percussion, flute and vocals, they have honed more than an hour’s worth of original songs, plus hours of crowd-pleasing covers that cross many eras and styles.
Come play trivia at The Ginger Man Hill Country Galleria every Tuesday @ 7:00 with Unknown Trivia, hosted by Alden Schaub . Use your noggin knowledge to win prizes… and friends! The upcoming months’ featured Trivia breweries include…
- Boulevard: 1/8
- Karbach: 1/15
- Alaska: 1/22
- Austin Eastciders: 1/29
- New Belgium: 2/5
- Stella: 2/12
- Sam Adams: 2/19
- Saint Arnold: 2/26
Is there something that we are missing? Let us know. Email us at email@example.com.