WHAT’S NEW IN OUR WORLD OF BEER?
FLIGHT OF THE MONTH
- 8th Wonder Faux Dome
- Young’s Double Chocolate
- Devil’s Backbone
- Rahr & Son’s Dadgum IPA
NEW ON THE TAP WALL
- 8th Wonder Faux Dome – Cream Ale
- Independence Amber – Amber Ale
- Dogfish Head 90 Minute – Double IPA
- Austin BeerWorks Invisible Hand – Hazy IPA
FEATURED BEER OF THE MONTH
- Live Oak Primus (Weizenbock) : Good Dark brown flavor with a malty and citrus smell that translates to a slightly sweeter flavor.
- Brabandere/Dogfish Head Petrus Saison de Pale (Belgian Saison) : Tasty apple pear with a touch of funk. Floral flavors are soft and late on the back end. Light body, excellent carbonation. High quality, very drinkable.
- Real Ale Devil’s Backbone (Triple) : Hazy gold with a short white head and excellent lace.
Thursday, June 11th @ 8 PM
Bring your own voice and show us what you’ve got! Hosted by our fearless trivia leader, Alden Schaub, we welcome all!
Thursday, July 25th @ 7 PM
Come play trivia at The Ginger Man Hill Country Galleria every Tuesday @ 7:00 with Unknown Trivia, hosted by Alden Schaub . Use your noggin knowledge to win prizes… and friends! The upcoming months’ featured Trivia breweries include…
- 7/2 : Thirsty Planet
- 7/9: ?
- 7/16: 8th Wonder
- 7/23: Karbach
- 7/30: ?
Is there something that we are missing? Let us know. Email us at email@example.com.