WHAT’S NEW IN OUR WORLD OF BEER?
FLIGHT OF THE MONTH
- Oskar Blues Guns & Rose’
- Real Ale Devils Backbone
- Austin Beerworks Goldfist
- Founders Solid Gold
- Oskar Blues Guns & Rose’
- Petrus Saison de Pale
- Founder’s Solid Gold
- Live Oak Primus
NEW ON THE TAP WALL
- Austin Beerworks Gold Fist (Belgian Strong Pale Ale)
- De Brebandere Wittekirke Strawberry (American Wild Ale)
FEATURED BEER OF THE MONTH
- Franconia Chicken Dance (German Weizenbock): German Classic dark Weizenbock aged in french Bordeaux oak. Features flavors and aromas of oak, coconut, as well as vanilla. Fruity notes come through from the German yeast used in the beer.
- Austin Beerworks Gold Fist (Belgian Strong Pale Ale): Body has tastes of bread, lemon, citrus, and light spice… Finishes with a slightly sweet back end. The flavor hides the alcohol content very well.
- De Brabandere Bavik Super Pils (Bohemian Pilsner): Cracker, sweet biscuits, barley, hay, grass, mild hops, slight honey character.
- Flensburger Braurei Winterbock (German Dopplebock): Bright amber gold in color. Some mild spice notes, a bit of clove, and a mid-sweet finish.
- Live Oak Primus (Weizenbock): Good dark brown flavor with a malty and citrus smell that translates to a slightly sweeter flavor.
- Brabandere & Dogfish Head Petrus Saison de Pale (Belgian Saison): Tasty apple pear with a touch of funk. Floral flavors are soft and late on the back end. Light body, excellent carbonation. High quality, very drinkable.
- De Brebandere Wittekirke Strawberry (American Wild Ale): One of a kind sour made with Wittekirke Wit with sweet strawberry and sour flora harvested from the oak barrels used in making the famous Petrus Aged Pale.
Thursday, May 9th @ 8 PM
Bring your own voice and show us what you’ve got! Hosted by our fearless trivia leader, Alden Schaub, we welcome all!
Thursday, May 30th @ 7 PM
Join us for a special night of music with Calvin Locklear. After 2 self released EP’s “No One is Listening” and “Hottest Hell,” his debut album “Gift Horse will be released this April 2019; “the roots of Cracker, the pop of Nada Surf, and the classic rock of Tom Petty guide this collection of songs to create something like an old baseball card that you want to keep in your sock drawer forever” – www.calvinlocklear.com
Come play trivia at The Ginger Man Hill Country Galleria every Tuesday @ 7:00 with Unknown Trivia, hosted by Alden Schaub . Use your noggin knowledge to win prizes… and friends! The upcoming months’ featured Trivia breweries include…
- 4/30: Stella
- 5/7: TBD
- 5/14: TBD
- 5/21: Sweetwater
- 5/28: TBD
Is there something that we are missing? Let us know. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.