WHAT’S NEW IN OUR WORLD OF BEER?
FLIGHT OF THE MONTH
- Brooklyn Winter Lager
- Founders Breakfast Stout
- FW Nito Merlin
- 512 Pecan Porter
NEW ON THE TAP WALL
- Ballast Point Sculpin (IPA)
- Petrus Saison de Pale (Saison)
- Ommegang Mother Of Dragons (Smoked Porter)
- Brooklyn Winter Lager (Schwarzbier)
- Real Ale Devil’s Backbone (Tripel)
- St. Arnold Pumpkinator (Pumpkin/Yam Ale)
FEATURED BEER OF THE MONTH
- Ommegang Mother Of Dragons (Smoked Porter): A beer for Dyenerys – as a richly complex blend of smoked porter and Belgian kriek.
- Brooklyn Winter Lager (Schwarzbier): Sometimes called black lagers, they may remind some of German-style dukels, but schwarzbiers are drier, darker and more roast-oriented.
- St. Arnold Pumpkinator (Pumpkin/Yam Ale): Pumpkinator is a big, black, full of spice, full of flavor beer. Originallyreleased in 2009 as Divine Reserve No. 9, it is an imperial pumpkin stout and out answer to how a pumkin beer out to taste.
TOM & SHANE’S ALL NATURAL MUSIC
Thursday, November 29 @ 6 PM
Tom & Shane are an acoustic duo performing a wide variety of rock, jazz, folk and blues favorites. It’s All Natural Music, a Magic Carpet Ride for the Soul! Tom Harvey is a veteran of many Austin electric bands, including his new rock trio The Windows which once won the Austin Chronicle reader’s poll for Best Texas EP, and his band Body Politik which once performed at the South By Southwest Music Festival. Tom has teamed with Shane Bogardus, an east coast veteran of classic rock, jam, and latin funk, to form Tom & Shane’s All Natural Music. With Tom on acoustic guitar and vocals and Shane on percussion, flute and vocals, they have honed more than an hour’s worth of original songs, plus hours of crowd-pleasing covers that cross many eras and styles.
HOLIDAY BEER TASTING
Saturday, December 1st @ 3PM
Join us for our annual Holiday Beer Tasting! We will be featuring 8 holiday beers with paired eats! We will have brewery reps attending along with beer swag, raffle prizes, and giveaways. Tickets sell out quickly so get yours today!
Come play trivia at The Ginger Man Hill Country Galleria every Tuesday @ 7:00 with Unknown Trivia, hosted by Alden Schaub . Use your noggin knowledge to win prizes… and friends! The upcoming months’ featured Trivia breweries include…
- Community – 10/23
- Stone – 10/30
- Brooklyn – 11/6
- Founders – 11/13
- Boulevard/Ommegang – 11/20
- Hops & Grain – 11/27
Is there something that we are missing? Let us know. Email us at email@example.com.