WHAT’S NEW IN OUR WORLD OF BEER?
FLIGHT OF THE MONTH
- Samuel Smith Nut Brown
- Samuel Smith Winter Welcome
- Southern Star Buried Hatchet Nitro
- Brooklyn Winter Lager
- Anchor Christmas 2014
- Alaskan Cranberry Tart
- Franconia Dunkel
- Sam Smith Winter Welcome
NEW ON THE TAP WALL
- Alaskan Cranberry Tart (Tart Wheat Fruit Ale)
- Samuel Smith Winter Welcome (Winter Warmer)
- Deschutes Jubelale (Winter Warmer)
- Chimay Grand Reserve/Blue (Belgian Strong Dark Ale)
- Real Ale Blackberry Gose (German Style Gose)
- Lakewood Temptress (Imperial Milk Stout)
FEATURED BEER OF THE MONTH
- Real Ale Cranberry Gose (Gose): A historic style from Northern Germany, Gose is a slightly sour wheat beer known for hints of coriander and a unique saltiness. For a festive twist on the style, we add cranberry puree to the fermenter. The result is a delightfully dry and refreshingly tart beer full of familiar flavors to help you welcome the cooler temperatures and changing leaves.
- Samuel Smith Nut Brown (Brown Ale): For the first time ever on draught and for only a limited time! Brewed with well water (the original well at the Old Brewery, sunk in 1758, is still in use, with the hard well water being drawn from 85 feet underground); best barley malt, yeast and aromatic hops; fermented in ‘stone Yorkshire squares’ to create a relatively dry ale with rich nutty colour and palate of beech nuts, almonds and walnuts.
- Franconia Dunkel (Dunkelweizen): A German “Dunkel” (dark) brewed as a Lager with Two Row Malt, Munich Malt and some Roasted Malts. Spiced up with German Hops from the Hallertau and a German Lager Yeast gives this Brew a nice dunkel (dark) color and some Malt sweetness with a nice finish of balanced Hops and a little chocolate-y taste for the finish.
- Rahr & Son’s BBAWW (Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer Ale): A November Release! English dark ale aged in bourbon barrels, fresh American oak, dark malts, English hops, sweet, smooth vanilla and oak finish.
- Anchor Christmas 2014 (Winter Warmer): This is the fortieth annual Christmas Ale from the Anchor brewers. It is sold only from early November to mid–January. The Ale’s recipe is different every year, as is the tree on the label, but the intent with which Anchor offers it remains the same: joy and celebration of the newness of life. The Ginger Man has been aging a keg of this since 2014 and will be tapped at the beginning of 2019. It is the very last of this beer available! Get it while you can!
- Alesmith IPA (India Pale Ale): A San Diego classic, AleSmith IPA showcases the versatility of American hops. Aromas of grapefruit and tangerine lead into an abundance of fresh pine and tropical fruit notes followed by a crisp, resinous bitterness. The complex hop profile is supported by a firm malt presence to create an incredibly flavorful and well-balanced IPA.
- Brabandere Wittekerke Sour Grapefruit (Sour Wit): Wittekerke Sour Grapefruit is a one of a kind sour made from a witbier base with tart grapefruit and the sour microflora harvested from the oak foeders (barrels) used in making the famous Petrus Aged Pale Ale. These sour and tart flavors perfectly balance the bright citrus zest and light spices wielding a complex, refreshing taste – only available in this limited edition.
THE OFFICE TRIVIA
Thursday, January 17th @ 7:30 PM
Join us for everything Dunder Mifflin in a very special night of The Office trivia, hosted by Saint Arnold Brewing Co. Grab your favorite Pam, Jim, or Dwight and head over to The Ginger Man. You’ll have a great time… that’s what she said!
Paint Party Express
Paint & Sip with Paint Party Express! Paint Party Express (DFW’s mobile paint party company) will walk you through the process of painting your very own masterpiece! Take your painting home with you when you’re finished! It’s like an art class and a party at the same time! No artistic experience? No problem! Just come have fun!
A professional artist will guide you and chances are, you’ll find out you have an inner artist in there after all! The cost is only $26 per person. Arrive 15 minutes early as the class will begin promptly at 7:00.
Thursday, December 27 @ 7pm
Thursday, January 24th @ 7 pm
Thursday, February 21st @ 7 pm
Thursday, March 21st @ 7 pm
LIVE MUSIC WEEKENDS
The Ginger Man Uptown has live music EVERY weekend @ 8pm! Check out this month’s featured performers…
- Wishing Well Shakes: 12/1
- Jax Bros: 12/8
- Little Giants: 12/15
- Mitchell Ferguson: 12/22
- Stevie James: 12/29
- The Tuxedos: 12/31 (NEW YEARS EVE – MONDAY SHOW)
- Robot Arms Depot: 1/5
- Griffin Lewin: 1/12
- Jax Bros: 1/19
- The Tuxedos: 1/26
Come play trivia at The Ginger Man Uptown every Tuesday @ 7:30 with Payce . Use your noggin knowledge to win prizes… and friends! The upcoming months’ featured Trivia breweries include…
- Ace Cider: 12/4
- Alaskan Brewery: 12/11
- Deep Ellum: 12/18
- Saint Arnold Brewing: 1/1
- Brooklyn Brewery & Funkwerks: 1/15
- Saint Arnold presents The Office Trivia: 1/17
- Texas Ale Project: 1/22
- Community Beer Co: 1/29
Is there something that we are missing? Let us know. Email us at email@example.com.