WHAT’S NEW IN OUR WORLD OF BEER?
FLIGHT OF THE MONTH
- Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest
- Brooklyn Oktoberfest
- St. Arnold Oktoberfest
NEW ON THE TAP WALL
- Odell Myrcenary (Double IPA)
- Hacker Pschorr Oktoberfest (Märzen)
- Sierra Nevada Hazy Little Thing (NEIPA)
- Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest collaboration with Weihenstephan (Märzen)
- Saint Arnold Oktoberfest (Märzen)
- Brooklyn Lager (Amber Lager)
- Founders Breakfast Stout (Oatmeal Stout)
- Martin House Bockslider (Single Bock)
- Peticolas Velvet Hammer (Imperial Red Ale)
FEATURED BEER OF THE MONTH
- Sweetwater 420 Strain G13 (NEIPA): This aromatic super-hybrid sticky IPA is first and foremost a phenomenally delicious and drinkable beer, with the added bonus of an olfactory experience that mimics that of the legendary G13 cannabis strain. The IPA base brew has a great body, good head and nice amount of haze at a pleasurable 6% ABV. To work with the malt bill, the brewers added some of their dankest hops, Columbus and Simcoe, plus two dry hop additions. To achieve the aroma, our brewers found the perfect botanically-sourced, strain specific terpenes and married them with propriety natural hemp flavor, perfectly complementing the hops in the IPA.
- Karbach Karbachtoberfest (Märzen): An authentic, Bavarian-style Märzen, decoction mashed with Vienna and Munich malts, cold fermented and aged for six weeks, this beer pairs well with pretzels and sausage, but it tastes mighty fine on it’s own.
- Community Public Ale (ESB): “English crystal malt increases the malt complexity, brings amber color and some residual sweetness, all of which mingles well with the fully expressed fruity esters developed by our house ale yeast during fermentation. While the hops are noticeable, they are part of an integrated whole, leaving the beer well balanced and drinkable.”
- Brouwerij De Brabandere Petrus Nitro Quad (Belgian Quadrupel): This Quad is brewed with 5 different types of malt and one peeled and roasted barley. Using nitrogen rather than CO2 for a rounder taste and better mouthfeel!
- Sam Adams New England IPA (New England IPA): Medium-bodied and hazy featuring a big punch of citrus!
- Boulevard Jam Band (Fruit Beer): A fusion of dark berry flavors and zippy citrus chords. The additions of blueberry, raspberry, and tart cherry accompany a simple malt base to create an easy-drinking, all-season beer worthy of an encore.
PUMPKIN CARVING with DOGFISH HEAD
Thursday, October 25th @ 7PM
Grab a ghoulish brew from Dogfish Head at our annual Pumpkin Carving Contest. Pumpkins available while supplies last. We’ll be featuring the tasty Punkin Ale; a full-bodied brown ale with smooth hints of pumpkin and brown sugar. Dogfish brews their Punkin Ale with pumpkin meat, brown sugar and spices. Delicious and nutritious? Well, delicious for sure! For more information, stay tuned to our social media. No reservations required, but feel free to call to reserve a spot.
Paint Party Express
Paint & Sip with Paint Party Express! Paint Party Express (DFW’s mobile paint party company) will walk you through the process of painting your very own masterpiece! Take your painting home with you when you’re finished! It’s like an art class and a party at the same time! No artistic experience? No problem! Just come have fun!
A professional artist will guide you and chances are, you’ll find out you have an inner artist in there after all! The cost is only $26 per person. Arrive 15 minutes early as the class will begin promptly at 7:00.
Thursday, October 18 @ 7pm
Thursday, November 29 @ 7pm
Thursday, December 27 @ 7pm
LIVE MUSIC WEEKENDS
The Ginger Man Uptown has live music EVERY weekend @ 8pm! Check out this month’s featured performers…
- Mitchell Ferguson – September 22
- Justin Pickard- September 29
- Wesley Joe Malone – October 6
- Griffin Lewin – October 13
- Little Giants – October 20
- The Tuxedos – October 27
Come play trivia at The Ginger Man Uptown every Tuesday @ 7:30 with Payce . Use your noggin knowledge to win prizes… and friends! The upcoming months’ featured Trivia breweries include…
- Saint Arnold – September 18
- Ayinger – September 25
- Founders – October 2
- St. Arnold – October 9
- Deep Ellum – October 16
- (512) Brewing – October 23
Is there something that we are missing? Let us know. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.