The Fort Worth Ginger Man was the fourth member of the family, and has been serving fine beers since 2007. Truly a neighborhood pub nestled amongst North High Mount and Arlington Heights neighborhood, close to the University of North Texas Health Science and Fort Worth’s Cultural District. Well known faces greet each other on a regular basis for a friendly game of darts, jumbo jenga or a board game. Like the other Ginger Man pubs, there is an outside beer garden perfect for enjoying a sunny afternoon. Come in, ask the bartenders about a particular beer, sit back and enjoy a pint with your fellow patrons at your neighborhood pub.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Thursday – 2pm to 2am
Friday through Sunday – 1pm to 2am
Save the Date
Saturday, July 19th at 3pm:
Celebrate Belgium Independence day with us at our annual Belgian Beer Tasting. The event features 8 of Belgium’s finest beers paired with complementing treats. Tickets are $40 and space is limited. Get your tickets today! Please visit our Facebook and Twitter pages for more details.
Tuesdays at 6pm
- July 2nd - Duvel Moorgat De Koninck
- July 8th - Brasserie Lefebvre Blanche de Bruxelles
- July 15th - St. Martin Tripel
- July 22nd - Brouwerij Van Steenberge Piraat
- July 29th - St. Feuillian La Blanche
- Thursday, July 10th at 6pm – St. Martin Brewer’s Night featuring the Triple
- Saturday, July 24th at 6pm - Chimay Brewery Night: Come meet a man knighted for his love of beer, The Face of Chimay, “Bobo” Van Mechelen!