WHAT’S NEW IN OUR WORLD OF BEER?
FLIGHT OF THE MONTH
- Rahr Oktoberfest
- Karbach Oktoberfest
- Community Public Ale
- Martin House Bock Slider
- Sam Adams Oktoberfest
- Martin House Bockslider
- Big Bend Hefeweizen
- Community Public Ale
NEW ON THE TAP WALL
- Rahr Oktoberfest (Oktoberfest)
- KarbachOktoberfest (Oktoberfest)
- Martin House Bock Slider (Bock)
- Community Public Ale (E.S.B)
- Sierra Nevada Hazy Lil Thing (Hazy IPA)
- Saint Arnold Elissa English IPA (Cask)
FEATURED BEER OF THE MONTH
- Community Public Ale (E.S.B): Two time GABF Gold Medal winner (2013 & 2014). This beer is truly a masterpiece, a full bodied and crisp ESB that has a nice aftertaste of dark fruit and is just a refreshing brew. A definitely great beer worth trying for all types of drinkers.
- Rahr Oktoberfest (Oktoberfest): Full bodied, rich and toasty with a dark copper color. Hints of noble hops balance well with a malty sweetness. 2017’s GABF Silver medal winner!
- Sierra Nevada Hazy Lil Thing (Hazy IPA): Part of a newly recognized style of India Pale Ale. Hazy Lil Thing is a hop heavy, unfiltered, and certainly hazy IPA. Crisp and clean tropical fruit flavors with a low level of bitterness makes this crushable.
- Rahr Oktoberfest (Oktoberfest): 2018 GABF Gold Medal Winner! Enjoy this rich, toasty, and full-bodied Märzen with a dark copper color. Note the noble hops and malty sweetness, with a balanced finish. Check out more GABF Winners.
- Saint Arnold Oktoberfest (Oktobefest): 2018 GABF Silver Medal Winner, in the Scottish Ale category. A full bodied, malty, slightly sweet beer celebrating the Autumn harvest. This rich beer has a round malt flavor and an above average alcohol content perfect for a cool fall evening. Pair it with our Chicken Cranberry Sandwich for a true fall experience!
- Founders Breakfast Stout (Imperial Chocolate Coffee Oatmeal Stout): Yet another 2018 GABF Silver Medal Winner! The coffee lover’s consummate beer. Brewed with an abundance of flaked oats, bitter and imported chocolates, and two types of coffee, this stout has an intense fresh-roasted java nose topped with a frothy, cinnamon-colored head that goes forever.
Paint Party Express
Paint & Sip with Paint Party Express! Paint Party Express (DFW’s mobile paint party company) will walk you through the process of painting your very own masterpiece! Take your painting home with you when you’re finished! It’s like an art class and a party at the same time! No artistic experience? No problem! Just come have fun!
A professional artist will guide you and chances are, you’ll find out you have an inner artist in there after all! The cost is only $26 per person. Arrive 15 minutes early as the class will begin promptly at 7:00.
October 3@ 7pm
Come play trivia at The Ginger Man Fort Worth every Thursday @ 7:30. Use your noggin knowledge to win prizes… and friends! The upcoming months’ featured Trivia breweries include…
- 3 Nations – September 20
- Austin EastCiders – September 27
- Saint Arnold – October 4
- Community – October 11
- Sam Adams with Stein Hoisting – October 18
Is there something that we are missing? Let us know. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.