Charity Chili Cook-off
Calling all Chili lovers! Our first annual Charity Chili Cook-off will be held on the Water Street Irving Green Space on Saturday, February 29th from 1 – 5pm.
The Ginger Man invites you to join us for a great day of charity, chili tasting, beer drinking, lawn games, dog adoptions, and live music.
In benefit of the pups, all entry, raffle, and auction proceeds will be donated to Epic Animal Rescue!
If you have the best chili recipe, contact us at email@example.com for information on team requirements.
Stay tuned for more event details!
Valentine’s Beer & Chocolate Flight
For the love of beer, join us the week of February 10th for our Valentine’s Beer & Chocolate Flight.
Available until the kegs blow.
Flight of The Month
- Oak Highlands Brewery Freaky Deaky
- Texas Ale Project White Caucasian
- Saint Arnold Brewing Orange Show
- Rahr & Son’s Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer
- Chimay White Belgian Tripel
- Lone Pint Yellow Rose IPA
- Gulden Draak Imperial Stout
- Saint Arnold Orange Show, Blood Orange Blonde Ale
- Franconia Chicken Dance Wheat Bock
- Stone Tropic Thunder IPL
- Sierra Nevada Celebration IPA
We host trivia every Tuesday at 7pm with Melodies & Memories Entertainment. Check out our upcoming featured breweries that will be bringing out the prizes!
- 2/4: Steigl Brewery
- 2/11: Rahr & Son’s Brewery
- 2/18: Saint Arnold Brewery
- 2/25: (512) Brewing Co.
Join us for Live Music on the patio every Saturday night at 7pm!
- 2/1: Acoustic Soup
- 2/8: Joseph Laws
- 2/22: Jaxbros
- 2/29: September Moon Band