The Plano Ginger Man was the fifth member of the family, and has been serving fine beers since 2009. We’re of the opinion that there’s no better way to take a rest from the rigors of shopping than having a fine pint of beer. That philosophy led to the creation of our pub in The Shops at Legacy. Here you can experience our world-class reputation for offering the best variety of beer available, and our dedication to providing excellent service in comfortable surroundings. As at all The Ginger Man locations, the emphasis is on draught beer from the best international, national, and local breweries supplemented with a large selection of bottled beers, ciders, and wine. Visit us, your neighborhood pub, ask the bartenders about a particular beer, play a friendly game of darts or sit back and enjoy a pint with your fellow patrons.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Thursday – 1pm to 2am
Friday through Sunday – 12pm to 2am
Save the Date:
Saturday, July 19th at 3pm:
Celebrate Belgium Independence day with us at our annual Belgian Beer Tasting. The event features 8 of Belgium’s finest beers paired with complementing treats. Tickets are $40 and space is limited. Get your tickets today! Please visit our Facebook and Twitter page for more details.
Mondays at 6pm
- July 7th - St. Martin Triple
- July 14th - Brasserie Lefebvre Blanche de Bruxelles
- July 21st – Duvel Moorgat De Koninck
- July 28th – Brouwerij Van Steenberge Piraat
- Monday, July 7th at 6pm - St. Martin Brewer’s Night featuring the Tripel
- Tuesday, July 22nd at 6pm - Chimay Brewery Night: Come meet the man that was knighted for his love of beer, The Face of Chimay, “Bobo” Van Mechelen!
Live Music at The Ginger Man
Kelly Riley – Every Thursday at 7pm
Adam Cline – Sunday at 5pm (July 6, July 13 & July 27)
Lone Star String Band - Sunday at 5pm (July 20)