WHAT’S NEW IN OUR WORLD OF BEER?
FLIGHT OF THE MONTH
- Karbach Tasty Waves
- Sweetwater 420 Mango Kush Wheat Ale
- Saint Arnold Summer Pils
- Brooklyn Summer Ale
NEW ON THE TAP WALL
- Oskar Blues Can O’ Bliss – Hazy IPA
- Tupps Juice Pack – DDH Ale
- Community Citra Slice – IPA
FEATURED BEER OF THE MONTH
- Brooklyn Summer Ale (English Pale Ale) – Brooklyn Summer Ale is a refreshing, flavorful pale ale made to accompany you on all your warm weather adventures. 100% British 2-row barley brings its famed bready flavors, capped off with German and American hops to provide a snappy, clean bitterness and a bright, floral aroma. It’s a sunny pale ale, Brooklyn style.
- Tupps Juice Pack (DDH Pale Ale) – Juice Pack is a juicy, hazy double-dry hopped pale ale bursting with fruit flavors. Keep Cold. Drink Fresh.
- OHB Freaky Deaky (Belgian Tripel) – Belgian Tripel style ale. Light in color and brewed with a larger amount of American hops than a traditional tripel.
Every Thursday @ 7:30 PM
Come play trivia at The Ginger Man every Thursday @ 7:30 hosted by David Pruitt. Use your noggin knowledge to win prizes… and friends! The upcoming months’ featured trivia breweries include…
- 7/4: Saint Arnold **Patriotic Trivia**
- 7/11: Tupps
- 7/18: Deep Ellum
- 7/25: Texas Ale Project
Is there something that we are missing? Let us know. Email us at email@example.com.