WHAT’S NEW IN OUR WORLD OF BEER?
FLIGHT OF THE MONTH
- Bavik Premium Pilsner
- Flensburger Winterbock
- Wittekirke Wild Sour Grapefruit
- Gulden Draak Imperial Stout
- Old Speckled Hen
- Celis White
NEW ON THE TAP WALL
- Real Ale Blackberry Gose
- Chimay Blue
- Dogfish Seaquench
- St. Arnold Spring Bock
- Lagunitas IPA
- Sam Adams 76
FEATURED BEER OF THE MONTH
- Flensburger Winterbock – This rich and flavorful Bock Beer has a crisp mild taste. This full-bodied Flensburger specialty beer can be enjoyed from October to March.
- Austin Eastciders Brut Cider – Inspired by dry champagne and with only 3 grams of sugar, Texas Brut is a lighter and drier cider that will help get your year started off right.
- Gulden Draak Imperial Stout – Dark mahogany color. Aromas of fruitcake, bubblegum, rum-raisin, nutmeg, and spiced pumpkin with a satiny, bright, effervescent, very sweet medium-to-full body and a medium-length, nut shells, and parchment finish.
- Shannon Love and Haze IPA – Shannon Love ‘n Haze is a rotating IPA series that features new hops every quarter. This beer is triple double-hopped and recirculated to ensure a juicy hop flavor and aroma. Unique combinations of hops give this beer a beautiful hazy appearance with fruit notes including grapefruit, passion fruit, and mango. Pairs well with steak, cheese, and Cajun spices.
- OHB Freaky Deaky – Belgian Tripel style ale. Light in color and brewed with a larger amount of American hops than a traditional tripel.
- Ballast Point Fathom IPA – Fathom IPA highlights our favorite characteristics of the west-coast IPA style. This crisp and clean brew features a touch of malt on the surface with an ocean of zesty orange and piney hops below. The result is a refreshing, easy drinking IPA with just the right amount of depth.
PINTS FOR PUGS
Saturday, March 2nd @ 2:00-6:00 PM
Come support some cute dogs and celebrate Texas Independence with us while benefiting the local charity, DFW Pug Rescue. We will have a silent auction, raffle prizes and more! This is an event you won’t want to miss!
Every Thursday @ 7:30 PM
Come play trivia at The Ginger Man every Thursday @ 7:30 hosted by David Pruitt. Use your noggin knowledge to win prizes… and friends! The upcoming months’ featured trivia breweries include…
- 3/7: OHB
- 3/14: TBD
- 3/21: Shannon Brewery
- 3/28: TBD
Is there something that we are missing? Let us know. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.