WHAT’S NEW IN OUR WORLD OF BEER?
FLIGHT OF THE MONTH
- Gulden Drakk imperial Stout
- Dogfish Seaquench,
- Community Mosaic IPA
- Petrus Blackberry Sour
- Saint Arnold Spring Bock
- Funkwerks Raspberry Provential
- Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale
- Shannon Love & Haze
NEW ON THE TAP WALL
- Alaskan- Husky IPA
- Wittwkerke Wild Strawberry
- Petrus- Blackberry Sour
- Karbach Tasty Waves (Summer Ale)
- Wittekerke Strawberry Sour (Sour Ale)
- Alaskan White (Belgian Style Whitbier)
FEATURED BEER OF THE MONTH
- Founder’s KBS – An imperial stout brewed with massive amounts of coffee and chocolates, then cave aged in oak bourbon barrels for and entire year to make sure wonderful bourbon undertones come through the finish.
- Ommegang for the Throne– Pours a striking golden copper with a fluffy white head. Aromas of honeysuckle and toasted grain mingle with notes of pear and apricot.
- Petrus Blackberry Sour– A blend of the famous Petrus Aged Pale Sour and Blackberries. Without overpowering fruit flavor or sweetness, fresh blackberry subtly melds with the mother beer creating a unique, complimentary, one of a kind sour ale.
- Southern Star Buried Hatchet (American Imperial Stout): Smells of coffee and chocolate. The taste is much of the same, with hints of creamy toffee and roasted malt. Smooth and delicious, this medium bodied ale is all about the malts yo, has enough hop bitterness my dude to be balanced.
- St. Bernardus ABT 12 (Belgian Quad): Dark with a full, ivory-colored head. It has a fruity aroma, full of complex flavours and excels because it’s long bittersweet finish with a hoppy bite. A very balanced beer, with a full-bodied taste and a perfect equilibrium between malty, bitter, and sweet.
- Founders Dirty Bastard (Scotch Ale): Dark ruby in color and brewed with seven varieties of imported malts. Complex in finish, with hints of smoke and peat, paired with a malty richness and a right hook of hop power to give it the bad attitude that a beer named Dirty Bastard has to live up to.
Every Thursday @ 7:30 PM
Come play trivia at The Ginger Man every Thursday @ 7:30 hosted by David Pruitt. Use your noggin knowledge to win prizes… and friends! The upcoming months’ featured trivia breweries include…
- 5/2: Karbach
- 5/9: Revolver
- 5/16: Real Ale
- 5/23: TBD
- 5/30: TBD
Is there something that we are missing? Let us know. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.