WHAT’S NEW IN OUR WORLD OF BEER?
FLIGHT OF THE MONTH
- Sam Smith Winter Welcome
- Rahr Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer
- Brooklyn Winter
- Alaskan Cranberry Tart
- Bavik Premium Pilsner
- Flensburger Winterbock
- Wittekirke Wild Sour Grapefruit
- Gulden Draak Imperial Stout
NEW ON THE TAP WALL
- Oskar Blues Can O Bliss
- Funkworks Raspberry Provincial
- Kentucky Bourbon Ale
- Real Ale Blackberry Gose
- Chimay Blue
- Dogfish Seaquench
FEATURED BEER OF THE MONTH
- Petrus Sour Blackberry: Petrus Sour Blackberry Ale is a blend of the famous Petrus Aged Pale sour( a 100% Foeder beer that is aged 24 moths in Calvados Oak Foeders) and Blackberries. Without overpowering fruit flavor or sweetness, fresh Blackberry subtly melds with the Mother Beer creating a unique, complimentary, one of a kind sour ale!
- Old Speckled Hen: This great British ale was first brewed in 1979 to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the iconic MG car factory in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. And what a celebration! Auburn and copper on the eye; malty, toffee notes on the nose; and then a further lovely helping of malt in the taste, with distinctive hints of caramel balanced by a touch of fruit. As English as English can be. The secret to its success? Crystal and pale malts first and foremost, plus our Master Brewer’s blend of Challenger, Pilgrim, First Gold and Goldings hops. Especially fine with full-flavoured meats, roasts, sausages and pies.
- Funkworks Raspberry Provincial: This delicious creation was truly a product of creativity, ingenuity, and luck. In the summer of 2013 we took a test batch of our sessionable sour summer ale, Provincial, that didn’t quite hit gravity and decided to have some fun with it by adding a heavy dose of raspberries. The end result was so delicious, we ended up brewing it year-round. This delightfully tart fruit beer is refreshing, with a citrusy berry aroma which transitions to a subtly sweet and tart finish. Notes of lemon zest and tart raspberries. Pairs well with day drinking.
- Flensburger Winterbock: This rich and flavorful Bock Beer has a crisp mild taste. This full-bodied Flensburger specialty beer can be enjoyed from October to March.
- Austin Eastciders Brut Cider: Inspired by dry champagne and with only 3 grams of sugar, Texas Brut is a lighter and drier cider that will help get your year started off right.
- Gulden Draak Imperial Stout: Dark mahogany color. Aromas of fruitcake, bubblegum, rum-raisin, nutmeg, and spiced pumpkin with a satiny, bright, effervescent, very sweet medium-to-full body and a medium-length, nut shells, and parchment finish.
ReNEW YEAR’S EVE
Thursday, January 31st @ 5:30 PM
Plano Profile invites you to shake off the winter blues and ditch your New Year Resolutions at Re-New Year’s Eve, an adults-only sip and savor around The Shops at Legacy! Re-New Year’s Eve is a self-guided tour of The Shops at Legacy, Plano. At check-in you will be given an event guide which includes an area map and a list of stops (as well as some fun NYE swag). You will be assigned a starting stop and that is where you will start your self guided tour. From your starting stop you proceed through the stops numerically, looping back until you have visited all the stops.
NCAA I DIVISION FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP AFTERPARTY
Saturday, January 5th @ 1:00 PM
Celebrate after the 2019 NCAA I Division Football Championship Game between North Dakota State University and Eastern Washington on January 5th. We’ll pour you a beer in celebration or to soothe your sorrows in a loss!
Is there something that we are missing? Let us know. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.