The Southlake Ginger Man was the sixth member of the family, and has been serving fine beers since 2012. We’re of the opinion that there’s no better way to take a rest from the rigors of shopping than having a fine pint of beer. After this philosophy led to great success with our Plano location, we decided the Southlake Town Center could use some pub relaxation, too! Here you can experience our world-class reputation for offering the best variety of beer available, and our dedication to providing excellent service in comfortable surroundings. As at all The Ginger Man locations, the emphasis is on draught beer from the best international, national, and local breweries supplemented with a large selection of bottled beers, ciders, and wine. Visit us, your neighborhood pub, ask the bartenders about a particular beer, play a friendly game of darts or sit back and enjoy a pint with your fellow patrons.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Thursday – 2pm to 2am
Friday through Sunday – 1pm to 2am
Save the Date
Saturday, July 19th at 3pm:
Celebrate Belgium Independence day with us at our annual Belgian Beer Tasting. The event features 8 of Belgium’s finest beers paired with complementing treats. Tickets are $40 and space is limited. Get yours tickets today. Please visit our Facebook and Twitter pages for more details.
Wednesdays at 6pm
- July 2nd - Brouwerij Van Steenberge Piraat
- July 9th - St. Martin Tripel
- July 16th – Brasserie Lefebvre Blanche de Bruxelles
- July 23rd – Duvel Moorgat De Koninck
- July 30th – St. Feuillien La Blanche
- Wednesday, July 9th at 6pm - St. Martin Brewer’s Night featuring the Tripel: Celebrate Belgian Independence Day! Meet an authentic Belgian brewer and receive your very own custom-made glass from Belgium!
- Monday, July 21st at 6pm – Chimay Brewery Night: Come meet the man who was knighted for his love of beer, The Face of Chimay, “Bobo” Van Mechelen!
Live Music at the Ginger Man
- July 5th - (No music, Holiday)
- July 12th at 8pm – Lone Star String Band
- July 19th at 7pm – Adam Cline
- July 26th at 7pm – Robert Gotcher