WHAT’S NEW IN OUR WORLD OF BEER?
FLIGHT OF THE MONTH
Try out your own specialty crafted flight with our Build Your Own Flight option… what will you try? Hefeweizens? Pilsners? Fruit beers? One of each style? You choose!
- Bavik Pils
- Founders Breakfast Stout
- Flenberger Winterbock
- Chimay Blue
NEW ON THE TAP WALL
- Big Bend National Park (Hefeweizen)
- Flensburger Winterbock (Doppelbock)
- Gulden Draak Imperial Stout (Imperial Stout)
- Founders Breakfast Stout (Imperial Oatmeal Stout)
- Chimay Grand Reserve (Quadrupal)
- Martin House The Salty Lady (Gose)
FEATURED BEER OF THE MONTH
- Firestone Walker Luponic Distortion #11 (IPA): The newest in a continually rotating series of IPA’s with new hop varietals. #11 is rich with pineapple, guava, and lemon drop
- Flensburger Winterbock (Doppelbock): A full bodied, spicy Bock with hints of brown bread and dried fruits.
- Gulden Draak Imperial Stout (Imperial Stout): Blurring the lines between a Belgian Quad and an Imperial Stout. 2018’s edition carries through with dark stone fruits, hints of smoke, and plenty of chocolate.
- Dogfish Head 120 (Triple IPA): Coming in above 16%, this tripel IPA is sure to rip the enamel off your teeth and leave you with a whopping buzz. Drink by yourself if you dare or split with a friend
- Founders Breakfast Stout (Imperial Oatmeal Stout): Founders flagship seasonal is now year round! Breakfast Stout is an Imperial Oatmeal Stout with Coffee. Perfect for a cold winter morning or night.
- Brooklyn Bel Aire (Dry hopped Sour): A perfect blend of an dry hopped IPA with a crisp sour base.
Friends Trivia Night
Wednesday, February 20th @ 7:30 PM
The One When We Do Trivia. Are you a friends fanatic? Could you BE any more excited to test your knowledge of this larger than life show?!? Join us for a great night of beer with friends and about Friends!
Paint Party Express
Paint & Sip with Paint Party Express! Paint Party Express (DFW’s mobile paint party company) will walk you through the process of painting your very own masterpiece! Take your painting home with you when you’re finished! It’s like an art class and a party at the same time! No artistic experience? No problem! Just come have fun!
A professional artist will guide you and chances are, you’ll find out you have an inner artist in there after all! The cost is only $26 per person. Arrive 15 minutes early, the class will begin promptly at 7:00.
Thursday, January 10th @ 7pm
Thursday, February 7th @ 7pm
Thursday, March 14th @ 7pm
WELCOME BACK TRIVIA TO THE GINGERMAN!
Come play trivia at The Ginger Man every Wednesday @ 7:30, hosted by Lyndsay Eliot. Use your noggin knowledge to win prizes… and friends! The upcoming months’ featured Trivia breweries to be announced soon!
Is there something that we are missing? Let us know. Email us at email@example.com.