WHAT’S NEW IN OUR WORLD OF BEER?
FLIGHT OF THE MONTH
- Brooklyn Summer
- Bavik Pils
- St. Arnold Lawnmower
- Celis White
- Karbach Chocolate Stout
- (512) Pecan Porter
- Founders Breakfast Stout
- Chimay Blue
NEW ON THE TAP WALL
- Sam Adams 76(Hoppy Lager)
- Witterkerke Wild W/Strawberry (Sour)
- Rahr & Sons Summertime Wheat (German Hefeweizen)
- Alaskan White (American Wit)
- Brooklyn Summer Ale (English Pale Ale)
FEATURED BEER OF THE MONTH
- Witterkerke Wild W/Strawberry (Sour): A deep strawberry red you get a huge whiff of fruit and sour on the nose. Balanced in it fruits and tartness this is a true thirst quencher
- Sam Adams 76(Hoppy Lager): Lightly hazy with bright tropical hops this is a perfect patio pounder at 4.7%
- St Arnold Summer Pils (Pilsner): A Munich style Helles Lager, this beer features fine German malts and a copious quantity of “noble’ hops from the Czech Republic
- Alaskan White (Witbier): Pours a murky light orange with a 1 inch foamy white head that settles to a thin film on top of the beer. Thin foamy rings of lace line the glass on the drink down. Smell is of wheat, spices, and yeast. Taste is of sweet wheat and some subtle spice flavors. This beer has a pretty good level of carbonation with a crisp mouthfeel.
- Brooklyn Summer (English Pale Ale): Pours a light golden color, clear, with a creamy white head. it smells like pilsner malts, English ale yeast, and a crisp fruity juicy hop finish, more than is common in a summer brew.An effervescent carbonation is this beers best feature, it keeps it light and bright, summery with a clean finish.
- Weiheinstep Han Korbinian (Dopplebock): Extreme toasty malt and sweet dark brown sugar linger on the nose. The taste is much like a toasted biscuit with brown sugar up front and bittersweet chocolate, dry finish
STAR WARS TRIVIA
Saturday, May the 4th (be with you) @6pm
CAN YOU TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MON CALAMARI AND A MON MOTHMA? DO YOU NOT HAVE TO QUERY A QUARREN?
THEN JOIN THE GINGER MAN AND SPECIAL GUEST HOST SARAH FOR STAR WARS TRIVIA AND PRIZES FROM LOCAL BREWERIES
BE HERE SATURDAY, MAY 4TH FROM 6 TO 8pm
** COME IN YOUR BEST STAR WARS OUTFIT TO BE ENTERED INTO THE BONUS RAFFLE **
MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU
Pints with Pups
Memorial Day Weekend
(stay tuned for date and time)
Memorial Day Weekend (stay tuned for date and time) for pints and pups in support of Epic Animal Rescue, a 501c3, 100% volunteer organization that is focused on saving the homeless dogs of DFW and educating the community on animal welfare.
Epic will be on site with fun swag for purchase, information about the volunteer opportunities, and some adoptable Epic dogs! The event will be fun for both you and your four-legged friends! With raffle prizes and a silent auction, we hope to raise $$$ for Epic Animal Rescue – 100% of money we collect from fundraising will be donated to the organization.
For more information about Epic Animal Rescue, please visit their website at www.thisisepic.org
WELCOME BACK TRIVIA TO THE GINGER MAN SOUTHLAKE!
Come play trivia at The Ginger Man every Wednesday @ 7:30, hosted by Lyndsay Eliot. Use your noggin knowledge to win prizes… and friends! Check out this months’ featured Trivia breweries…
- 5/1: Brooklyn with Ollie!
- 5/4: (SATURDAY) STAR WARS TRIVIA
- 5/8: TBD
- 5/15: TBD
- 5/22: TBD
Is there something that we are missing? Let us know. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.