The Ginger Man Uptown was the second member of the family, and has been serving fine beer since 1992. An aspect unique to Uptown pub is the beautiful upstairs library-style lounge and outdoor balcony. As do the other members of The Ginger Man family, the Uptown pub has a comfortable beer garden in back. Visit us, your neighborhood pub, ask the bartenders about a particular beer, play a friendly game of darts or sit back and enjoy a pint with your fellow patrons.
Hours of Operation
Every day – 1pm to 2am
Save the Date
Saturday, July 19th at 3pm:
Celebrate Belgium Independence day with us at our annual Belgian Beer Tasting. The event features 8 of Belgium’s finest beers paired with complementing treats. Tickets are $40 and space is limited. Get your tickets today! Please visit our Facebook and Twitter pages for more details.
Tuesdays at 6 pm
- July 1st - Brasserie Lefebvre Blanche Bruxelles
- July 8th - St. Martin Triple
- July 15th – Duvel Moorgat De Koninck
- July 22nd – Brouwerij Van Steenberge Piraat
- July 29th – Omegang Hop House
- Tuesday, July 8th at 6pm – St. Martin Brewer’s night featuring the Triple: Celebrate Belgian Independence with a Belgian Beer Brewer. Meet him and get your very own custom-made glass from Belgium!
- Wednesday, July 23rd at 5pm – Chimay Brewery Night: Meet the man who was knighted for his love of beer, The Face of Chimay, “Bobo” Van Mechelen!
Live Music at The Ginger Man
Saturdays at 8pm
- July 5th – Dave Washburn
- July 12th – The Groovebumps
- July 19th – Next Episode
- July 26th – Phil Johnson Duo