WHAT’S NEW IN OUR WORLD OF BEER?
FLIGHT OF THE MONTH
- St. Arnold Summer Pils
- Sierra Nevada Summerfest
- Rahr Summertime Wheat
- Legal Draft Let That ManGo
NEW ON THE TAP WALL
- Rahr & Son’s Summertime Wheat (Hefewizen)
- Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat (American Wheat Ale)
- Bell’s Official Hazy IPA (Hazy IPA)
FEATURED BEER OF THE MONTH
- SweetWater 420 Mango Kush (Wheat Ale) : A second sticky hit from 420 Strain, an American Wheat packed with herbal, juicy mango notes and a distinctive dank nose. Strain specific terpenes and natural hemp-type flavors complement the hop and malt bill, delivering a euphoric ale with that fresh olfactory bonus rip.
- Oskar Blues Dales Pale Ale (Pale Ale) : Dale’s Pale Ale is our defiant, proud, voluminously hopped mutha of a pale ale. If you’re looking for a fistful of flavor, look no further than this hopped-up trail ride. It delivers a hoppy nose and assertive-but-balanced flavors of pale malts and
citrusy floral hops from the first sip to the final swig (6.5 % ABV and 65 IBUs). Dale’s Pale Ale is the beer that started it all.
- Dogfish Head SeaQuench (Session Sour) : Objectively the most thirst-quenching beer we’ve ever brewed, SeaQuench Ale is a session sour mash-up of a crisp Kölsch, a salty Gose and a tart Berliner Weiss brewed in sequence with black limes, sour lime juice and sea salt. The result? A citrusy-tart union that has captured the attention and hearts of beer, wine and margarita drinkers alike!
90’s Themed Trivia
Thursday, June 27th @ 7:30 PM with Saint Arnold Brewing
Time to lace up your Doc Martens and wash your flannel because we are going back to the time when Grunge ruled the radio and Bill Clinton was the president. We will be testing your knowledge on all things Nineties from music, movies, fashion, pop culture, and news.
LIVE MUSIC WEEKENDS
The Ginger Man Uptown has live music EVERY weekend @ 8pm! Check out this month’s featured performers…
- 6/1: Cornholio
- 6/8: Dave Taylor Band
- 6/15: Jax Bros
- 6/22: Foreign Travelers
- 6/29: Little Giants
Come play trivia at The Ginger Man Uptown every Tuesday @ 7 with Payce . Use your noggin knowledge to win prizes… and friends! The upcoming months’ featured Trivia breweries include;
- 6/4: Bell’s Official Hazy IPA
- 6/11: Saint Arnold Summer Pils & Lawnmower
- 6/18: Founders Breakfast Stout & Solid Gold
- Firestone Luponic Distortion & Nitro Merlin
Is there something that we are missing? Let us know. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.