WHAT’S NEW IN OUR WORLD OF BEER?
FLIGHT OF THE MONTH
- Saint Arnold Summer Pils
- Sierra Nevada Summerfest
- Brooklyn Summer
- Karbach Tasty Waves
NEW ON THE TAP WALL
- Brooklyn Lager (American Lager)
- SweetWater 420 Strain Mango Kush (IPA)
- Saint Arnold Summer Pils (Pilsner)
FEATURED BEER OF THE MONTH
- Saint Arnold 25th Anniversary Grand Cru : Saint Arnold’s 25th Anniversary Grand Cru is a blend of three bourbon barrel aged beers: Belgian-style Quadruple, Russian Imperial Stout, and English-style Barleywine and comes in at 11.1% ABV. It is a toast to the community they’ve worked to build through their passion for beer and represents the quality and innovation they’ve strived to provide over their first 25 years.
- Community Citra Slice (IPA) : This beer is a result of their trips to Yakima Valley in the Pacific Northwest. This is the most prominent hop-growing region of the U.S., and they were fortunate to work with experiences hop growers to hand-select the most flavorful, aromatic hops around! They’ve taken premium Citra hops and expertly blended them with fresh lemon and orange peel. This results in an explosively delicious citrus-forward India Pale Ale bursting with tropical flavors and aromas. Welcome to their little slice of hop paradise!
- Sierra Nevada Summerfest (Crisp Summer Lager) : Born in the 1840s, Pilsener-style neers have become fan favorites worldwide. With a nod toward the original Czech tradition, they brew Summerfest to feature the best of Bohemian nature. Crisp, golden, drya nd incredibly drinkable, Summerfest has a delicate and complex malt flavor with spicy and floral hop character. The perfect warm-weather beer.
- Ommegang Game of Thrones “For the Throne” (Golden Ale) : Complex and compelling, yet delicate and refined, For the Throne is their tribute to the final occupant of the Iron Throne. This strong golden ale is co-fermented with Pinot Grigio and Viognier grape juices, then bottle conditioned with Champagne yeast. The beer pours a striking golden copper with a fluffy white head. Aromas of honeysuckle and toasted grain mingle with notes of pear and apricot. The finish is clean and dry, with vibrant effervescence. For the Throne is an ale fit for royalty.
Saint Arnold 25th Anniversary Party
Thursday, June 13th at 5pm
Saint Arnold 25th Anniversary Party. We will have their 25th Anniversary beer on tap amongst our others that have to be on the wall. Lawnmower, Summer Pils, Elissa Cask and Root Beer!
Come play trivia at The Ginger Man every Monday @ 7:00 hosted by Scott Morrison. Use your noggin knowledge to win prizes… and friends! The upcoming months’ featured Trivia breweries include…
- 6/3: Founders
- 6/10: Sierra Nevade ** Parks & Recreation Theme**
- 6/17: Rahr & Sons
- 6/24: Community
CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY NIGHT
Every Wednesday night, be sure to get a coveted seat at our Cards Against Humanity Night! Don’t know what Cards Against Humanity is? In their own words “Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Unlike most of the party games you’ve played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends. The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a black card, and everyone else answers with their funniest white card.” Each week compete to win the top prize from a brewery. Check out this month’s featured breweries…
6/5: 512 Brewing
6/19: Austin Eastciders
LIVE MUSIC THURSDAYS
The Ginger Man Houston has live music EVERY Thursday night starting at 7 o’clock! Check out this month’s featured performers…
6/6: Scott Morrison
6/13: Mercedes Saldivar
6/20: Double Shot
6/27: Ben Jarrad
Is there something that we are missing? Let us know. Email us at email@example.com