WHAT’S NEW IN OUR WORLD OF BEER?
FLIGHT OF THE MONTH
- Rahr Paleta de Mango
- Petrus Blackberry Sour Ale
- OHB Freaky Deaky
- Shannon Love & Haze
NEW ON THE TAP WALL
- Karbach Tasty Waves (Summer Ale)
- Wittekerke Strawberry Sour (Sour Ale)
- SweetWater Mango Kush (Wheat Beer)
- Bavik Petrus Blackberry Sour (Sour Ale)
FEATURED BEER OF THE MONTH
- SweetWater Mango Kush (Wheat Ale) – A second sticky hit from 420 Strain, an American Wheat packed with herbal, juicy mango notes and a distinctive dank nose. Strain specific terpenes and natural hemp-type flavors complement the hop and malt bill, delivering a euphoric ale with that fresh olfactory bonus rip.
- Community Citra Slice (IPA) – They’ve taken premium Citra hops and expertly blended them with fresh lemon & orange peel. This results in an explosively delicious citrus-forward India Pale Ale bursting with tropical flavors & aromas
- Founders KBS (American Imperial Stout) – What we’ve got here is an Imperial Stout brewed with a massive amount of coffee & chocolates, then cave-aged in oak bourbon barrels for an entire year to make sure wonderful bourbon undertones come through in the finish. Makes your taste buds squeal with delight.
Every Thursday @ 7:30 PM
Come play trivia at The Ginger Man every Thursday @ 7:30 hosted by David Pruitt. Use your noggin knowledge to win prizes… and friends! The upcoming months’ featured trivia breweries include…
- 6/6: Brooklyn Brewing
- 6/13: Lagunitas
- 6/20: Oak Highlands Brewery
- 6/27: Shannon
Is there something that we are missing? Let us know. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.